You’re invited to join Vicki Davis and myself as we moderate a Twitter Party in partnership with Staples and DonorsChoose for the #StaplesForStudents campaign. Â We are giving away $2,000 in prizes during the chat!
How to Get Ready
So, to prepare for a Twitter party, here are a couple of things you can do.
- Make sure you have a Twitter account.
- This tutorial will help you make sure you know how to join. Â Just use #StaplesForStudents as your hashtag.
- Vicki will be giving out prizes, so followÂ @coolcatteacher. Youâ€™ll probably want to follow me @KleinErinÂ and @Staples and @DonorsChoose too!
- Go ahead and tweet out a link and invite your friends! Weâ€™ll be watching the twitter stream for engaged people in the session.
- Look over the questions and snap some pics and get ready to chat!
What will we discuss?
Well, back to school, of course! Iâ€™m not going to tell you all the questions but there are few questions that might take a little prep:
- Do you have a place in your classroom that kids LOVE? Take a pic!
- Got favorite decorations or supplies? Take a pic!
- Got organizational tips? Think about them. (Pics are great too.)
- Make sure youâ€™ve got a DonorsChoose.org project set up and a link. ðŸ˜‰
- Got school supply suggestions or ideas? (See Vicki’sÂ post for ideas.)
Weâ€™ll be online with the Twitter party tonight from 7-8 pm EDT. Thanks to Staples for sponsoring this Back to School Twitter chat! So much fun!