Fantastic Reading Resources for
Guided Reading AND Close Reading
A Guest Post by My Friends and Sponsors from Snap Learning!
Normally this would be a blog post about how we love this time of year. Itâ€™s Back to School and our biggest sale of the year.
But seriously. Summer is over, and we already miss it.
As a parent, itâ€™s back to rushed mornings and early tempers.
As a student, itâ€™s back to school.
As an educator, itâ€™s back to work.
This blog is for educators who go beyond their classroom curriculum, looking for content and reading ideas to make their lessons more engaging and fun.
So if youâ€™re an educator reading this post we just want to say, weâ€™re sorry your summer vacation is over, but thank you so much for all that you will be doing this year to help your students read better.
To give you a little kick-start, weâ€™re offering a 20% discount on both our SNAP Learning products: Structured Guided Reading and Close Reading Portfolio for two whole weeks (August 18th to August 29th)!
To buy just click here and enter this coupon code: SNAP2SCHOOL to get your 20% off!
CLOSE READING PORTFOLIO
- Over 105 portfolios written to a specific social studies topic or Next Generation Science Standard
- Offers a variety of writing forms and genres including both fiction and nonfiction
- 5-step Teacher Edition Lesson Plan for every Reading Portfolio
- Reader Tasks and Quick Writes for after reading activities, fluency practice (grades 2-8)
STRUCTURE GUIDED READING
- 130 books in K-8 content covering history, science, and language arts
- Built-in fluency, comprehension, and multiple choice assessments
- Touch and view glossary for complex words, voice over directions and trackable assessments
- Works on iPads, Android tablets, interactive whiteboards, or the web!
Both products are priced at $89 for 1 license (which can be used for 30 students). Just click here and enter this coupon code: SNAP2SCHOOL to get your 20% off!
Wishing you and your students another great reading year!