Happy New Year ~ from Kleinspiration
This year was filled with many joyous moments. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and caring friends. I’m lucky to have a job that I adore and hobbies that support what I enjoy doing. Thank you all for being so supportive over the year. I’ve had the pleasure of traveling the country presenting and working with Scholastic. Because of these experiences, I’ve had the opportunity to meet many of you in person. I love meeting my blog friends at conferences and workshops and meet ups. You all are amazing! I hope to meet many more friends over the next year.
Top Blog Posts:
Thank you all so much for reading and sharing these posts!
I’m so humbled by the recognition my blog has received. I enjoy sharing the resources my kids enjoy using. I appreciate when others are able to benefit from the work we do in our classroom.
– Carson-Dellosa Blog of the Week
– EduBros Award Winner (2 honors)
I never would have imagined the possibility of partnering with such quality companies. You all have been so supportive and generous. I’ve enjoyed receiving products to review and use with my students and offering feedback on your resources for education. Thank you for supporting education.
I’m blessed to have had the opportunity to be nominated and recognized for these awards and honors.
– Collaborating on 2 books with colleagues (to be published in 2014)
(Top 5 National Finalist – Best Elementary Teacher)
– Selected to Attend Teachers College in New York, Columbia
Some of my favorite blogs, podcasts, and sites are listed below. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the work you do.
My friends, supporters, and partnersâ€¦ thank YOU all so much for everything you do. I feel a special bond with each of you below on this list. I’m thankful to have gotten to know each of you on a personal level. I enjoy the GHOs, email exchanges, texting back and forth, phone calls, webinars, and more. You all help me keep my blog going. Without the support you offer, blogging full time alongside teaching full time would be a near impossible task. I treasure our partnership.
Readers: please take a moment to click and visit each amazing partner belowâ€¦ they have such amazing resources to share for teachers and students.
Connect With Me in 2014
I’m speaking at the following events.
- January 13, 2014: SDE Conference in Mississippi
- January 18, 2014: Michigan Flipped Learning
- January 25, 2014: EdCamp Lansing, Michigan
- January 20, 2014: Monroe County Writing Workshop
- January 27, 2014: Monroe County Writing Workshop
- February 8, 2014: Nova Now in Michigan
- March 13, 2014: MACUL in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- March 15 – 17 2014: ASCD in Los Angles, California
- April 25, 2014: NETA in La Vista, Nebraska
- June 28 – July 1 2014: ISTE in Atlanta, Georgia
- July 7 – 9: SDE National Conferences Las Vegas, Nevada
- November 2014: Miami Device in Miami, Florida
Most of all, thanks to all of the wonderful friends who I’ve connected with over the past year. You are the reason I do what I do and am the teacher I am today. You share so much, and I learn from you daily. I have the best network of friends. Hugs to you all!
Happy New Year!